A few of my favorite things…
- Agate Book Ends from High Street Market (similar here)
- Ikat Blue Ginger Jars From C.Wonder
- Colored Votive Glasses from C. Wonder
- Bejewled Bottle Opener from Kelly Wearstler
- Agate Coasters from West Elm
- Kelly Wearstler Rose Quartz Wine Stopper
- Circo Cheese Board with Knifes from Target
Need more gift inspiration? Check out My Gift Ideas on Pinterest
- Every guy will love the classic style of these Red Outfitters Sunglases
- For their favorite drink Whisky Stones
- Everyone needs a camera and Nikon Camera with changeable lenses is great
- For all his adventures a Patagonia Light Weight Travel Duffel
- For his bar – Horned Beauty Bottle Opener
- Personalize your gift with this Orvis Gun Case
- Every guy will love a Patagonia Classic Retro Vest
- Shotgun Coasters from Orvis
- Auburn Tailgate Washers
- Wolverine – Marauder Multishox Waterproof Steel Toe
Need more gift ideas? Gifts for girls and great stocking stuffer ideas
- The more Arm Candy the better! House Of Harlow 1960 Bangles
- Sophisticated yet well priced C. Wonder Cardigan
- Beaded Ipad case from Anthropologie
- Beautiful Lapis and Gold Chain Bracelet
- Urban Decay Naked2 Eye Shadow Palette really the best one I have ever purchased
- Kelly Wearstler Cabochon Eternity Band
- Abstract Art from Meg Biram – check out her other great work here
- The Band – The Last Waltz Box Set. If she doesn’t already love it. Buy here this will thank you later.
- Blast from the Past with this real Polaroid Camera and Film
- Cozy up with this patchwork blanket from West Elm
Alt-J – This is hands down one of the weirdest albums I have ever heard. Every song is totally different than the next. But I really really like it…
Breezeblocks – is an indie love song but pretty heavy with great harmonizing, at first I thought he was just mumbeling but he is actually singing about a girl.
Fitzpleasure – sounds like Fleet Foxes, Ratatat and Dispatch had a baby, base heavy dub step plus folk sounds and more harmonizing- awesomly good.
Teselate – gives a little more insite into the bands sound. The singing is less mumlbed and the song stays in the same genere for the most part. Plus song hints at the reason for their name “triangles are my favoirte shape” Alt-J stands for the triangle symbol that you get when you press “Alt” and “J” at the same time on a Mac… clever brits.
Taro – is dream pop bollywood folk – yep just made that sub genre up
ALT-J is on tour now! A must see show Click here for tour dates
- Water bottle for the office or gym CamelBak
- Rock-it 3.0 Portable Vibration Speaker this is such a great gift. This tiny little thing makes a speaker out of any object! Just stick the pad to something and the vibrations turn a cup, a table, a cheez-its box even your forehead into a speaker!
- Cute engraved bracelete from Anthropologie
- Head Messager – everyone will be jealous of this gift
- Great Fashion Earrings Green and Blue Drops – Max & Chloe Emerald and Cobalt Enamel Aliza Earrings and Gold and Labradorite Carly Earrings
- Don’t like what your friends are watching? Secretly change the chanel with this covert TV remote
- Stylish Leopard print belt from the Gap
- Cablz – wire croakies for your glasses- stay on great, and don’t rest on your neck! No more soggy/dirty/sweaty croakies
- For your sister- Limited Edition Cusp Weekday Palette
- Petz Headlamp – perfect for the outdoorsmen or really anyone, you will use it all the time…
- A small wallet for her – keeps her from loosing her 3rd Credit Card Tory Burch Robinson Zip Coin Case
- Perfect for EVERYONE on your list- lawn drink holders! Picnic Plus Beverage Handy Holder
- Jon Hart Walets are perfect for your brother, dad, cousin, boyfriend- with initial engravings you can make it personal too!
- Wool Socks – these are my favorite Smart Wool
As you know Uber is one of my “must download” apps. A private driver at the tap of a button- yes please! Well guess what??
Uber is Hookin’ up Blue Mountain Belle Readers!
Sign Up today and receive $10 off your first ride!
Also, our friends over at Uber are giving away 1 free ride up to $30 for a lucky reader!
How to Enter -Just leave a comment! Extra entries for tweeting
@BlueMountainBel and @Uber_Denver
Who Can Enter– Anyone is allowed to enter but please know that the gift card is only good for NEW Uber users.
Duration– NOW! till Thursday December 13th at Midnight! The winner will be announced on Friday December 14th.
The winner will be picked at random using a random number generator from random.org
Wait, What is Uber? Here is the low-down Uber is the on-demand car service that allows everyone to have a private driver experience via iPhone, Android, SMS, or web-requests. This means that with the push of a button from the Uber app, a swanky car arrives in 5 minutes. Reliable transportation in the Mile High was hard to find…now there’s Uber! Three Steps to Take your First Ride
- Sign up: Download the UBER app on your iPhone or Android device, or sign up here
- Set pick up location and tap Request Now
- Watch a sleek black car roll up and whisk you to your destination!
By entering your name below you are agreeing to the Official Rules. Official Rules stated here:
“NO PURCHASE NECESSARY” Odds of winning – The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning
I Right to obtain winners’ names as to Identify the winner and post their name on this blogIf potential Grand Prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded. Sponsor name and contact information: Uber Meggie at [email protected].Denver, COVOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW