Whenever I write a Friday Vibez post I try and include my favorite Podcast I have to listen to that week. But it’s not really that easy to go back and search through so I decided to create a dedicated page for the podcast I love.
You can read why I love podcasts and how I got into them here.
The Joe Rogan Experience
Life, health, wellness, and funny shit
I mean Joe Rogan is hands down the best. If you haven’t listened to him you need to. His episodes are about 3 hours because he is having genuine conversations with each guest. Whether its a comedian, doctor or scientist Joe is there to learn and grow with that person. I love Joe. Joe for President.
- Jamie Foxx – This episode is a little older but freaking hilarious. How Jamie Foxx started singing and the amazing house parties he throws.
- Dr. Shawn Baker – This guy only eats meat and its fascinating
- Chris Kressner – Mindblowing. Chris explains food and the crazy effects if can have on your body.
Julie Soloman: The Influencer Podcast
Everything Influencer – marketing, mindset and more
Really, The Influencer Podcast got me hooked on podcasts, Julie Soloman already had about 40 episodes when I started so I binged and binged. Some episodes are meh but others are like HELL YEA I’M LEARNING SO MUCH!!
- 093: How To Win At Brand Deals With Best-selling Author Brittany Henness
- 047: 3 Steps To Starting And Succeeding In Your Dream Business With Marie Forleo
- 002: Instagram Growth & Effective Social Media Marketing With Jennifer Puno
- 055: Figuring Out Who You Are + Overcoming Fear With Amber Lilyestrom
- 049: Healthy Habits To A Well Being With Celebrity Nutritionist Kelly Leveque
The queen of online marketing
If you want to start a business, particularly a digital one you need to listen to Amy Porterfield. She is seriously the queen. I love her voice and all her episodes are truly so informative. Get ready for a knowledge dump in each episode.
TSC – The Him & Her Podcast
The brains behind the powerhouse brand and blog The Skinny Confidential
Never judge a book by its cover, cause if you look up Lauren Evarts’ Instagram you may be like “really she has one of the best podcast around?” Yes, she does, and one of the biggest blogs too – The Skinny Confidential. Yes, that beautiful blonde is a boss and her husband Michael is a boss too. He owns Dear Media that produces so many of my favorite woman lead podcast. They follow in a vain similar to Joe with longer conversational episodes. Their guest range from skin care gurus to shamans, doctors and CEOs. This is a podcast I love to listen to every week. Even when I read the description and I’m like meh this one doesn’t sound great… it is! The Him & Her Podcast is seriously amazing.
- #117: Charlotte Cho – Hormonal Acne, Korean Beauty, Skin Care, Entrepreneurship, Morning & Evening Beauty Routines, & Plastic Surgery
- #160: Ed Mylett – Peak Performance, How To Achieve Your Goals, Vulnerability, & How To Recover During Tough Times
- #116: Tero Isokuppila – Creating Your Own Category, Functional Mushrooms, Essentials To E-commerce, Success, Failure, & How To Heal Your Skin With Food
- #127: Dr. Dennis Gross Pt.2 – Anti-aging Techniques, Thinning Skin, Acne & Acne Causes, Skincare Myths, Filler And Fats, & Baby Botox
Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me
The NPR news quiz I grew up on
I am a huge NPR fan and I grew up listening to Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me, its my dream to see this live in Chicago!
No real favorite episodes here I just try to listen in each week
Under The Scales
All about Phish
Tom Marshall is the writer or co-writer of so many Phish songs he basically a member of the band. Trey’s best friend from childhood is still an integral l part of the band and host the wonderful podcast Under the Scales, exploring all the different side to Phish and the community.
Other favorite podcast Episodes
These are just seme standout favorites from ones that otherwise I really have not listened to much to or just never found another one I liked