It’s gonna be May! It’s my birthday month woot woot! Sharing my favorite links from around the web to kick things off!
How are you doing? I think we are all beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel but its evident that these social distancing policies are helping to flatten the curve so I do see this as our “new normal” but only for a while. Not for life! But let’s move on to more exciting topics, shall we!
Prime Baby – I finally set up my Amazon Shop that links to literally everything I have bought from Amazon since like 2015. I went back through all my old ordered and linked to the products I still love and use from camping equipment to beauty!
BMB Book Club – We are meeting next week to discuss American Dirt. I know there is some controversy around this book but I am waiting till I finish the book to get into that. If you’d like to join the BMB book club go here.
The Hit List
- I was influenced! Honestly, I heard so many ads for these vitamins I just had to try. I got a lot of DM’s about people loving them too!
- Find all the live streams going down here
- Get ready for Cinco De Mayo with these recipes
- No Filter – The behind the scenes look at how Instagram was built is just crazy a must read/listen. If you do I’d love to discuss it with you!
- Mothers day gift ideas – check out Domestica Me’s Guide
- Make the most of your backyard with these fun yard games
- Regretting not buying the burrata
- We listened to the Room Service festival last weekend and I fell in love with Elderbrook – new fav!
- Clay if you are reading this – this is what I want for my Birthday Cake