Times are crazy, but I hope BMB can be a place to find joy and solace. Earlier this week I shared my work from home tips and next week I will tackle anxiety & boredom plus some new swimwear and skincare. You gotta keep that balance, right?
To be totally honest, I think the entire country needs to go on full lockdown for a minimum of 3 weeks right now. I really can’t understand why we haven’t yet, it is the only thing that will keep people from getting sick and dying. I am hopeful Colorado will follow in California, New York, Pennsylvania and Connecticut’s footsteps by weekends end.
Until then here are some links to get ya through the weekend
Order Supplies… and just other stuff
- Wine – Get 4 Bottles for $39 with Winc
- #cubsidecolorado order takeout from your favorite spots and support local restaurants checkout this map for where to order
- Caveman Chefs is still delivering frozen dinners that are whole 30 approved, keto or paleo use code BlueMountain for 25% off your order
- CBD – Relax and take the edge off with CBD from Big Bottle Hemp use code BlueMountainBelle for 15% off
- 25% off at Neiman Marcus including beauty (!!!) my picks here
- 25% off at Nordstroms
- 20% off Andie Swim with code BlueMountain20
- Everything at Evereve is on sale!
- Danielle Berinstine’s WeWoreWhat swimsuits just dropped and a portion of the proceeds is going to help charities in NYC. I went for the green and blue striped one piece!