Y’all this month is flying by!! Thank you for all the well wishes about the house we are so excited and everything is going great so far. I can’t wait for ot share more with yall once we unpack and get things decorated. This weekend is Clay’s birthday so we are skiing and watching the Phish shows! Next week I start a wild month of travel Atlanta, Miami, Charleston, and Oklahoma! A lot going on but I really love working on the plane haha anyone else feel this way?
February Books: Crushing my book goal I finished the audible book The Obstacle In The Way by Ryan Holiday and I can not recommend this book enough!! SO AMAZING. Now I am on How Woman Rise and so far really great as well. Word of the month and maybe the year – resistance and how to freaking fight it.
The Hit List
- Where to eat on your next Colorado road trip
- Finally an airplane with a bar!
- Sugar-free sugar cookies YES PLEASE
- Next up on my reading list these women written books on finance
- The surprisingly young history of Ramen
- Love the Gal Meets Glam is expanding to some other major retailers!
- For dinner next week – Mango chicken – yum!
Did Y’all Know You Can Shop TJ Maxx Online??