We were telling a friend about our Whole30 diet and he responded with “Well I feel like January is the Monday of the year, so why make it suck any more with a diet” LOL. TOUCHÉ!
Honestly, I have loved our little diet time because it kept these last few weekends quite at home. We are about to be super busy the next 3 weeks, so I needed this decompression time! But, I am glad to be off the wagon now – haha we made it 17 days! I have updated my favorite whole30 approve recipes here including ramen & lettuce wraps.
Denver Guide: My Denver Eating and Drinking guide has been updated – including the super yummy Chook on South Pearl pictured above.
Podcast: Who doesn’t love a good podcast? I love them! So I have created an entire page devoted to my favorite podcasts! Check out here.
Southwest Companion Pass: If you do not have a Southwest card you need to sign up ASAP. From now till February 11th when you sign up and spend $3,000 in your first 3 months you get a companion pass for the rest of the year. What is a companion pass? It means whoever flys with you fly for free – FOR FREE. Typically you have to earn 100,000 miles in a year to get this. So this is an outrageous deal. Sign up here.
The Hit List
- My favorite southern belle blogger shares her beauty supplements
- The 25 Best ads of 2018
- Top of clays camping wishlist – a rooftop tent
- Much needed basics from my favorite Julia
- I just set up an Acorns account to start saving! Set yours up here
- I read a lot of technical/business books – this list is helping me find more relaxing topics
- Just updated my Tradsey account with some new items check it out!
- For your next Netflix binge
Still on a no shopping holding pattern but looking at swimsuits for my Miami trip in March!