I’ll be gone to September, I’ll be gone till September…
Sorry, I just got that song stuck in your head! We are on our way to Crested Butte this weekend to do some wedding planning and finally get to see those fall colors!! Last weekend in New Orleans was too much fun. Taylor Swift was SO good and I can’t wait to tell yall all about it.
Unforutenly, this week was less than productive. Tuesday afternoon I came down with a fever that didn’t break till Wednesday morning – 102.9 temp and the chills is THE WORST. I have been up and down the last few days and hoping to kick this before we hit the road Friday afternoon.
Book Club: I started a book club! Members? Me! Every year I’m like “I’m gonna read more books!” and then it doesn’t happen. But this summer everyone at work read Measure What Matters and I downloaded Audible and listened to it. I’m already hooked on the podcast so why not listen to some books!
Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis – I have totally missed the bus on Rachel Hollis but now I am fully on board. I first heard her on one of my favorite podcast TSC and I kept seeing the cover of her book pop up everywhere, so I was like okay listening to this next. Some chapters really resonated with me and made me rethink parts of my life, others I was like “hell yea girl I say this all the time!” I wish this was required reading for like any 25 years old. I know it would have really hit me hard then but I still felt like this was an important read at 31. So if you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it.
The Hit List
- Denver’s Happiest Hours – Ready for fall in Denver with these
- I want all the decorative gourds!
- 59% of teens say they have been bullied online – facepalm but not surprising
- Supposedly bucket hats are in… uh no
- Harvest Mac & Cheese from my favorite ATL Blogger
- Looking to the queen of neutrals for some fall style inspiration
- IHOP marketing team is on a roll this year – now brewing pancake beer