A few weeks ago I went to Taste of Colorado with Patron to check out their VIP Event. As always its so much fun! Personalized drinks, a VR experience, fun photo booth, and tequila popsicles! This year my favorite cocktail was The Mile High Margarita.I have personally never been able to nail the margarita at home but with this recipe, I have it down!
P.S. The dress is by Vici Collection an only $62! I am wearing a small which they are currently sold out in so I have linked to some similar dresses below too.
Mile High Margarita
Denver’s very own signature marg by Patron.
- 1.5 oz Patrón Añejo
- 1 oz Patrón Citrónge Mango
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz PinapleJuice
- Splash of Ancho Reyes Verde
- 1. Combine all ingredients except Ancho Reyes in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously to chill.
- Strain into a collins glass with fresh ice.
- Using a barspoon, gently float the Ancho Reyes Verde over the top.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lime wheel
Mix, drink, repeat. 🍹