Oh woahhh guys its Freaky Friday! Spoookyyy! Anyway its April 13th and this weekend is closing weekend. We are headed back up to Vail to stay at Hotel Talisa and I couldn’t be more excited! 1. I get to check out the brand new spa! 2. I have always wanted to ski closing day at Vail so it’s kinda like a bucket list weekend! Plus, the weather is calling for snow snow snow!
Colorado is less than half its typical snowpack right now so we are praying for a very wet spring. More snow means more wildflowers, less snow means more wildfires. No Bueno. So bring on the freaking snow!
Insta Templates: You know the Instagram templates that ask questions and you can fill in the answers – well I made a bunch – you can download them here!
Coachella Bound – check out my post for everything you need for a festival – camping, beauty – everything! More beauty essential from my fav Viva Luxury and more Coachella essentials form Blank Itinerary
The Hit List
- Moroccan themed engagement party pretttty good
- I had just started looking on Style Me Pretty and now its shutting down…
- Pour me a pitcher of sugar-free grapefruit granita
- Walking on clouds? Sign me up!
- Camping season is almost here so I am scoping out some new gear
- Boho Brooklyn dream apartment
- What I am going to be craving after skiing – French Onion Grilled Cheese