Whole30 Update: So we have really transitioned into kind of a Paleo diet but sugar has really snuck back in. Cane Sugar was listed as one of my allergens so I have been doing a lot of research on Sugar and Candida. I have honestly self-diagnosed myself more than ever recently. However, Candid overgrowth kind of sounds like me! Next week I am headed to a wedding and we will be done with 30 days so I will be eating pizza! Full post on what I have learned and my favorite new recipes coming up. I have added some recipes here. JK Clay and I pigged out on amazing Italian for Valentines Day – really felt it the next day :: Eye-Roll::
Drybar: This week Clay and I celebrated V-day on Tuesday to avoid the ridiculous price fix menus. I decided to go all out and went to the brand new DryBar Park Meadows for a complimentary blowout. See my big awesome hair here. I typically go to Drybar before an event or wedding and with so many coming up this spring I am debating the Barfly Membership – two blows outs a month, 10% off all product and unused blowouts roll over, all this and more for only $80 a month. Pretty good deal!
The Hit List
- If your a fellow blogger and are struggling with Instagram you need to check out PeopleMap
- Trouble in Paradise? No not the bachelor, Amazon! Cutting hundreds of jobs at corporate headquarters
- Whole30 instant pot chili yessss
- Australia is the top of my bucket list and this park is now on it too
- Pinning like crazy to my Euro trip board – Paris and Italy here we come!
- Gosh this house in Palma is insanely beautiful
- Still swooning over Mary from Happily Grey’s wedding photos
- Crushing on Amber Filerup Clarks new collab with Willow & Clay
- If you didn’t catch it last week here is Elon Musk watching his rocket take off and land
- Private Island brunch for the rich and famous!? Top of my brunch list now
Currently Obsessed with Swimsuits
(It’s almost swimsuit season right?!?)