Zara Suede Jacket // Canon Camera // Nike Airmax Thea Sneakers // Lo & Sons Catalina Weekender Bag
Nixon Watch // Courchevel Pommed Beanie // Phish Necklace // J.Crew Gray Coat with Fur
J.Crew Pajamas // GSI Outdoor Steamless Wine Glasses //OlloClip iPhone Camera // AppleTV
Sara Pompeto Beach Waver // Shopbop Pioneer 11 Sunglasses // Tory Burch Marion Bag
What’s on my Christmas list this year? More stuff for adventuring! From a new weekender bag from Lo & Sons to an outdoor wine glass set! Everything on my list is all about making traveling stylish and easy.
While I always travel with at least 3 cameras, my iPhone always wins out of ease and easy access. So I am eager to try an iPhone lens attachment like the OlloClip giving you the option to switch between Macro and Wide angle or even telephoto lenses with just a flip.
My go-to travel outfit is jeans, a black sweater and sneakers. I love the sleek look of these silver and black Nike Airt Max Thea plust I have read they are super light – great for my overpacking ways. This Zara Suede draped jacket doubles as cozy for travel but nice enough to wear out at night, again lighting my bag while traveling. And the best way to pack it all? The Lo & Sons Catalina Weekender. These bags were made for weekend warriors to fit everything you could need. Just watch these videos and you will want one too! Plus these bags ar 30% off right now!
Other items on my wish list…
- My roomie and I canceled our cable this year… we use a Chromecast now which is awesome… but AppleTV is still the winner in the non-cable but I wanna watch tv category.
- New Beanies! Seriously, cant have enough cozy hats to go with every outfit!
- I lost my Micheal Kors watch.. may it RIP wherever it but i love the olive green of this Nixon watch and at $125 its hard not to love it.
- The Beachwaver – if you haven’t heard its the best curling iron everrrrr any girl on your list will LOVE this as a gift
- Outdoor wine glasses – these bad boys won’t break when you drop them nor will they tip over, perfect addition to my cheese plates!