This week has seemed extra long but also extra productive, which is great! We finally got a microwave this week – yay popcorn!! Moving on up in the world! This weekend is going to be heavy on the food with 2 Friendsgivings and I am in charge of veggies! I’m thinking roasted brussels sprouts with bacon or these marinated mushrooms.
Beer News – Patagonia and New Belgium are teaming up to celebrate Patagonia’s 50th Anniversary. California Route is a limited edition organic lager. The beer will be available in the mid-november in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Boulder, Denver, Boston, NYC, Santa Monica, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Cardiff and Ventura Patagonia Stores. Learn more here.
New Blog – I have been reading Amber, from Barefoot Blond journey through Europe – so incredibly jealous! Her style is also amazing.
Dwell – This mountain home in Big Sky Montana is breathtaking. The wood work is incredible, I mean incredible. Besides that the location! On a small lake with your own waterfall… yes, please.
Guess What?! I was chosen for International Fashion Blogger’s Links A La Mode this week! My post on The Nearby App was chosen along with some other fab post like this post from The Stylish Butterfly on Holiday Dresses and Beauty and Sass Must Have Winter Coats.
Primped & Pretty in Pink
This season has everything all mixed up. Pink for fall? Sweatshirts? After all, breaking rules is what fashion is all about. As we’re right in the midst of the holiday season, getting beautified and looking your best is second only to getting in the spirit of giving. This week’s roundup has a nice mix of beauty, trend and tips for the holidays, so get your cup of mint cocoa and read through these fabulous links!
Links a la Mode: November 14th
- Attire Club: The Complete Guide To Travel Bags
- All Things Beautiful: My Top 5 Fall/AW’13 Lipsticks
- Beautify My Life: 5 dangers of getting dressed with a toddler
- Beauty and Sass: 4 jackets (or coats) that every sasstress must own
- Blue Mountain Belle: The Nearby App – Local Shopping At Your Fingertips
- Carly Tati: 7 Steps to Get This Braid From The Naeem Khan Runway
- Cheap n Chic Living: Hair DIY: How to create a side french braid and bun
- Choo Choo’s Outfits: 4 Ways To Wear A Striped Turtleneck
- Cream and Sugar Please: Lazy Girl Chic: How to Dress Up a Sweatshirt
- Foxy Oxie Supernova: 10 Ways to Feel More Feminine
- Freckles and Fashion: .“Fall”ing for Nars Lip Pencils
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: Introducing Nailed Kit – An SF Startup
- Ms. Fabulous: Robert Verdi Talks Queer Style and F.I.T.
- Rose & Pine: .Eight Tips for the Blogging Newbie
- Style Context: Pretty, Polished Pink Coat
- Sobbing on Fifth: DIY Hair Clips & Combs
- The Glambition: IT COLOR: PINK
- The Laundrette: Giant Fashion Undies (GFUs)
- The Stylish Butterfly: Jenny Packham Holiday-ish Vibe Dresses
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: What to wear to a uni interview