Every girl has a her beauty essentials – Here are mine!
- Dior Hydra Life Moisturizer– I first tried this moisturizer my JR year of high school while traveling in Italy and have used it ever since. Light yet still moisturizer and never leaves you greasy. My number one beauty recommendation.
- CreaVe PM Moisturizer– if your skin EVER gets flakey, use this. The perfect nighttime moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated during the dry winter months.
- ChapStick– I keep ChapStick, basically everywhere. I alway try to have one with SPF too. You can never get enough sun protection
- Oscer Blandi Dry Shampoo– This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It’s a white powder that smells fantastic. Being a brunette the white powder can be a little scary but it blends in perfectly. I have tried spray and foam dry shampoos in the past, but none work as well as this one. I keep one at home, one in my car, one in my desk and one in my toiletry case. (BIG FAN)
- Garnies Sleek and Shine– I rarely use product in my hair but when I do, I use this. I hate blow drying my hair, so instead I use this serum to keep is frizz free and shiny when I decide to let it air dry.
- Vaseline– Need I really say more? Splash your face with water, slather and enjoy no wrinkles.
- Tweezerman– Best tweezers you can buy.
- Cetaphil– I have been using Cetephil since middle school. Gentile enough to wash your face with daily and still keep your skin moisturized.