SUMMER STARTS NOW!!! I am off on a 10 day adventure across the Southeast. First up a traditional black tie wedding in New Orleans complete with second line. From New Orleans I head to ATL for some family time then I return to the farm for Bonnaroo. I have so many good friends joining me this year at Roo I can’t wait! I will be blogging daily from Roo, snapping shows and my favorite festival style looks and gramming as well. So follow me on Snapchat and Instagram!
– Summer to do list 10 best patios in Denver
– Do you read The Skimm? You should. they also just got 8 mil in funding BOOYA
– Crushing on this boho tunic
– The Bachelorette is off to a great start but this New Yorker piece is spot on
– Booking summer travel – earn 1,000 airline miles when you book with Rocketmiles
– Denver fashion find and blogger
– Trey is the best and I love him and I can’t wait for tour to start!
PS. I have teamed up with some great bloggers to give away a new Macbook Air and Cannon Rebel! Click here to enter or just scroll down!
Boozy Smoothie: How yummy does that cocktail look! Last week Bailey’s invited me to a cocktail hour and Barre workout at Barre Method Denver. After Barre class kicked my ass I enjoyed this yummy Blackberry Bliss smoothie goodness made with Almande Baileys. Even though this cocktail was delish, I am saving my bottle for Winter to sip White Russian by the fire. Blackberry bliss ingredients bellow.
Blackberry Bliss – Created by Mixologist Amanda Olig
2 oz Baileys Almande
3/4 oz Light Agave Nectar
3/4 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
Blackberries and Mint Sprig for Garnish
- Muddle blackberries in cocktail shaker.
- Add Baileys Almande, light agave nectar, fresh squeezed lemon juice, and ice. Shake well.
- Double strain contents into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with blackberries and mint spring.
Ideal Serving Glass:
1 drink, no drink contains more than 0.6 fluid ounces of alcohol