Tips and Tricks for Festival Beauty
– Dry Shampoo is a must – when you can’t wait in line for the showers, or there is no shower. Dry Shampoo will keep you looking fresh.
– When you can shower, it will probably wont be long (you might need quarters!) and it will be cold. I suggest just bringing shampoo and then a spay leave in conditioner. Dr. Bronner’s Soap is your shampoo, soap and toothpaste in one – a little goes a long way here so just a drop and be sure and dilute it.
– Once you have washed your hair, get ready to air dry! Be sure and pack a curl enhancer or something to de-frizze your hair.
– The best festival hairstyle is a braid, it keeps the hair out of your face and can stay put all day. Don’t forget bobby pins.
– Waterproof makeup with SPF.
– Sunscreen – For you face, body and scalp too.
Beauty (L to R) – NARS Tinted Moisturizer with SPF // Tarte Waterproof Bronzer // Urban Decay Waterproof Eyeliner // Laura Mercier Tinted Lip Balm with SPF // Lip Balm with SPF // Clinique Waterproof Mascara // Powder Sunscreen
Body (L to R) – Dr. Bronner’s Soap // Leave-in Conditioner // Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo // Anti Frizz Serum // Neutrogena Sunscreen
Keep all of your toiletries in one bag, I use a hanging bag to hang inside the tent or in the car. I keep all my makeup, toiletirs and other esentials like my headlamp, meds and tissues. Check out these hanging toiletry bags bellow…
Questions? Leave a Comment! For more check out the Festival Guide